Bespoke Static Compactor With Bin Lift
Greenbank were recently contacted by a hospital in the North West of England, to create a bespoke waste management solution.
Our customer required two units to compact their waste fed via a single touch button controlled bin lifter, they also desired many additional features such as lights placed within the cages, the control panel to be key operated for safety and security reasons and the machine maintenance panel hatches to be hinged for easy access.
Along with meeting the needs of our customer in supplying two static compactors with bin lifters (fed via a single entry safety cage), we were also able assist by building in the following extra benefits:
- A warning light system that notify operators when the unit is 3/4 full and completely full
- A CONNECT intelligence system that informs customers of skip level full notifications and of any breakdowns. This information is also sent directly to ourselves to reduce call out time with any future service breakdown call outs.
- Complete comprehensive use and fault finding training with operatives.
- The compactors were installed with retainers to prevent the spring back of waste material
- Full length side panels from the base of the machine to the floor to prevent waste from blowing underneath and aid cleaning up the area.
- We installed end ratchet container clamps to allow the skip driver to remove the container without the need for access in to the bin lift cage.