About the role
The Sales Manager works closely with the Business Development Director to drive and motivate the sales team, identifying key business opportunities, negotiate and support the technical sales team to close business deals. Collaborative teamwork is essential for the role as you will be expected to work with the Operations, Technical and Administration departments to increase your sales opportunities and ensure the projects run smoothly.
- Leading by example with drive and dedication to deliver sales targets
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans that expand a company’s customer base and solidify its presence
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales teams and by assessing the teams strengths and weaknesses
- Working closely with the Business Development Director to drive the Sales pipeline and convert into the technical sales funnel
- Directly manage the technical sales team and sales support in day to day processes
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts with the support of the Key Account Manager
- Building and promoting healthy, long-lasting customer relations by partnering and nurturing
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies and programmes to capture key demographics
- Providing daily reports of field sales success and communicating the Voice of the Customer (VOC) data to superiors.
Training and development will be provided to ensure success in the role and for future business growth and development.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales management
- Proficient with Salesforce (desirable but not essential)
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Seeking a role with longevity
- Confident & Proactive
- Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels of the organisation
- Drive and Passion to exceed targets