Low volume channel balers
Greenbank’s low volume channel balers are user friendly, cost effective fully automatic baling solutions with comprehensive safety features.
This range of shear balers with optional horizontal or vertical wire tying which offer great flexibility to low volume operations requiring an automatic baler. These balers have short channels and therefore require minimum installation floor space.
The balers operate using high specific pressing forces which allow high compaction rates of material and therefore maximise container or truck loads.
Very competitively priced, quick return on investment.
Machines are available with hopper sizes, feed openings and power units tailored to suit the application in hand.
• Sliding press ram on wearing plates
• Pressing force: 50 – 60 Tonnes
• Bale size: 750 × 750 mm and 1.100 × 750 mm
• Main hydraulic motor: 15, 22 or 30kW
• Feed opening 1000 mm and 1300 mm
HIGH BALE QUALITY
- Software, optimally adjusted for the different materials, guarantees high bale quality even when material is frequently changed
- Optimised bale dimensions and bale weights for efficient full truck loading
- Optimal press results with heavy, evenly formed and easily stackable mill-sized bales.
- Possible to switch-off wire strapping manually
MOST SUITABLE FOR:
- Printers and Cardboard-making plants, where material is air-fed, shredded or trimmed.
- This is the ideal baler for most grades of shredded paper, cardboard, packaging and as well as other technical fibres.
Not found the question you're looking for? Contact us and a member of the team will be happy to help.
Tailor made baler hopper for automatic or manual feeding
Compact hydraulic power pack with energy saving and noise-optimised main drive depending on demand.
- Robust and reliable fully automatic tying system with needles and integrated wire cutter.
- Replacement of wear resistant twisting hook as a single spare part within shortest terms, without any special tool possible and for a very long service life
- Optimal accessibility
|Low Volume Baler Series||ATS 75 - 75K||ATS 75 - 75B||ATS 110-75B|
|Pressing Force||t (kN)||50 (492)||58 (572)||60 (572)|
|Spec. Pressure Force||N/cm2||87||101||71|
|Press Chamber (Bale) size WXH||mm||750 x 750||750 X 750||1100 X 750|
|Hopper opening (LXW)||mm||1000 x 710||1300 X 720||1300 X 1040|
|Ram||Sliding Ram||Sliding Ram||Sliding Ram|
|Bale Weight||kg||320-530||350-570||430 - 720|
|EM Driving Power||kW||15||22||22|
|Press Cycle Time - No Charge||sec||27,3||30,5||30,5|
|Theoretical Capacity - No Charge||m3/h||76||89||126|
|PRESS CAPACITY ( IN RELATION TO BULK WEIGHT)|
|- Max Capacity e.g. flattened OCC (30 kg/m3)||t/h||1,8||2||3|
|- Max Capacity e.g. shredded paper (50 kg/m3)||t/h||2,5||3||4|
|Baler Weight (according to equipment)||ton||7||9||12|