Low volume channel balers
Greenbank’s low volume channel balers are user friendly, cost effective fully automatic baling solutions with comprehensive safety features.
This range of shear balers with optional horizontal or vertical wire tying which offer great flexibility to low volume operations requiring an automatic baler. These balers have short channels and therefore require minimum installation floor space.
The balers operate using high specific pressing forces which allow high compaction rates of material and therefore maximise container or truck loads.
Very competitively priced, quick return on investment.
Machines are available with hopper sizes, feed openings and power units tailored to suit the application in hand.
• Sliding press ram on wearing plates
• Pressing force: 50 – 60 Tonnes
• Bale size: 750 × 750 mm and 1.100 × 750 mm
• Main hydraulic motor: 15, 22 or 30kW
• Feed opening 1000 mm and 1300 mm
HIGH BALE QUALITY
- Software, optimally adjusted for the different materials, guarantees high bale quality even when material is frequently changed
- Optimised bale dimensions and bale weights for efficient full truck loading
- Optimal press results with heavy, evenly formed and easily stackable mill-sized bales.
- Possible to switch-off wire strapping manually
MOST SUITABLE FOR:
- Printers and Cardboard-making plants, where material is air-fed, shredded or trimmed.
- This is the ideal baler for most grades of shredded paper, cardboard, packaging and as well as other technical fibres.