As a Project Co-ordinator, you must have production experience and strong skills in work-plan development and progress tracking. As a Project Co-ordinator you will also prepare and present updates regularly to relevant management channels, ensuring that our production goal is being achieved.
Greenbank is fast growing and successful candidates will have the opportunity to progress their career through the company. It is in our utmost interest to help you fulfil your full potential.
- Liaise with managers and clients to define project requirements, scopes, and timelines that align with organizational goals.
- Co-ordinate internal and external resources, ensuring that projects remain within scope, schedule, and budget.
- Analyse project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope or timeline to achieve optimal results.
- Assign roles and tasks to engineers and production based on their individual strengths and abilities.
- Achieve organisational goals while adhering to standards and best practices
- Co-ordinate Field Engineers to attend breakdowns in line with Greenbank’s SLAs
- Process Field Engineers’ paperwork and submit to customers in line with Greenbank’s SLAs
- Assist with Service Engineers’ paperwork and submit to customers in line with Greenbank’s SLAs
- Handling calls from engineers to provide technical assistance and log breakdowns
- Ensure excellent customer communication as per Company Policy & Procedures
- Identify opportunities while interacting with customers and send leads to Service Sales
- Assist with preparation of Health & Safety Risk Assessments and procedures to ensure and maintain best practices.
- Ensure that all aspects of a project are organised and in conformance with timeline and deliverables requirement
- Develop and maintain project performance database that tracks overall progress and achievement of milestones
- Assign and monitor resources effectively to boost project efficiency and maximize deliverables output
- Report project risks and outcomes to appropriate management channels and escalate issues according to project work plan
- Serve as point of communication between Company teams and external resources
- Deepen partnerships with outside resources, including third-party vendors and researchers
- Experience in project co-ordination
- Success in a corporate setting, working with all levels of management
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience in waste management