Greenbank’s self-cleaning portable compactor is the answer to offensive waste issues. This specially modified self-cleaning machine has been designed to comply with the high standards required by HSE and Environmental Health.
The compaction of offensive healthcare waste has traditionally been avoided due to the potential exposure to foul odours or body fluids, using Greenbank’s bespoke mobile compaction unit the possible threat of exposure will not be an issue.
- Reduced haulage frequency of offensive wastes
- Reduced transportation from site resulting in carbon savings
- Significant reduction in the space required to store offensive waste on site
- Full containment of offensive wastes within sealed containers
- Eliminates the health and safety risks associated with manually moving wheeled bins and handballing the offensive waste bags
- Fully compliant with health and safety regulations