Take a Look at our Buy Back Scheme
With almost every company under pressure to reduce operating costs, it can be easy to use the ‘if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it’ mantra.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t work this way with machinery. Old and worn equipment produces:
- Costly repairs, often at a time when you are under most pressure with your core business demands
- Reduced effectiveness with staff
- Downtime when equipment fails, causing:
- Space issues
- Increased traffic on site with alternative waste collection methods
- Increased health and safety risks
- Increased labour to handle extra waste movements
Even if the machinery is still in working order, it can be much less productive. Using the same machinery operating at a lower rate means increased power costs, more staff costs and of course dealing with morale when staff have to do the same task repeatedly.
Can your business afford this?
If it ain’t broke, it’s tempting to leave machinery to carry on until it is broken and unusable. But what does inefficiency cost your company?
Greenbank’s buy back scheme removes the risk.
At Greenbank we are passionate about recycling efficiently… even your old compactors and balers! We recycle your old equipment and give you a ‘new for old’ upgrade.
This Greenbank upgrade to your current system can mean:
- Increased productivity
- More efficient waste handling processes
- Reduction in labour costs
- Reduction in haulage costs
- Improved housekeeping practices
- Revenue from selling your recyclable materials
We pay top prices for your old equipment to use against the supply of a new system. It really is win-win – you get a more efficient system that saves you money, your old equipment is recycled and you’re doing your part for the environment.
We’re offering a FREE OF CHARGE waste equipment survey and process cost breakdown. We’ll put down on paper the savings you could make with our buy back scheme.
We’re expecting huge demand for this scheme so get in first by contacting us today.