Hello from the team at Greenbank Compactors LLP, we are writing to inform you of the actions that we have taken to ensure the well-being of our colleagues and customers, in response to the growing threat from Coronavirus (COVID-19) and also to ensure you all that we are doing everything that we can to continue to provide services to you and to keep your equipment functioning as needed.
Shortly after the COVID-19 outbreak occurred in China, we began reviewing and implementing provisions as a part of our overall business continuity plan. This plan outlines specific steps Greenbank Compactors has and continues to take to safeguard employees’ and customers’ health and well-being during a pandemic while ensuring the Company’s ability to maintain fundamental operations and continue providing essential services to our customers.
The plan includes:
- The formation of a Coronavirus Action Team who monitor and action UK Government and Public Health England guidance
- Ensuring employees receive regular briefings regarding new operating procedures aimed at protecting our colleagues, customers and the business
- Restricting international travel and attendance by employees to industry meetings and conferences
- Increasing the frequency of workshop and office premises cleaning and disinfecting surfaces such as doors, phones and desks
- Increasing the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitisers and hand wipes within the business
- Regular disinfection of tools and equipment handled by personnel
- Introduction of a no hand shake policy across the business
- Email and visual reminders to all staff to reinforce good practice regarding hand-washing
- Introducing software to enable remote working for all administrative staff
- Segregating the remaining office based operatives into smaller teams and maintaining separation distances
The senior management team and Board of Directors of Greenbank Compactors take the COVID-19 threat seriously and we are taking all reasonable measures to prepare for and mitigate the risk of COVID-19 to our team members, our customers and our business. To this aim, we ask that you inform us prior to your visit to let us know if you have been to any of the affected locations listed on the UK Government website, or if you have had to self-isolate due to potential exposure to the virus, so that we may discuss the best way in which to manage your requirements.
Thank you for your continued support of Greenbank Compactors. We wish good health to all our customers, colleagues and their families.