Are you looking for a baler with a large filling opening? Do you want to avoid having to fold large cardboard boxes? If you’ve answered yes to either of these questions, the B30W Baler is the ideal solution.
Benefits of the B30W include a fast cycle time of just 43 seconds. Steel wire and strapping can be used for flexible binding and the machine itself operates with low levels of noise. Dimensions of the model are in mm at 2075 x 1275 x 3280. Actual bale size is 1525 x 800 x 1100mm. Cardboard bales weigh between 375 and 500 kg with plastic 400 to 600kg.
How to use:
- Load the waste material into the chamber through the large filling opening.
- Use the rows of retainers inside the chamber to keep the waste material down and prevent it from clogging the machine.
- Close the chamber door and start the compaction process.
- Allow the machine to complete the cycle, which takes approximately 43 seconds.
- Once the cycle is complete, a ‘full bale light’ will alert you when the chamber is full.
- Use the automatic eject system to remove the bale from the chamber.
- Tie off the bale using steel wire or baler strapping.
- Remove the bale from the machine and repeat the process until all waste material has been compacted.
- When finished, turn off the baler and clean any excess material from the machine.
WxH (mm) 1525 x 560
WxDxH (mm) 1525 x 800 x 1100
375 - 600
How loud is this machine?
Not found the question you're looking for? Contact us and a member of the team will be happy to help.
Easy to fill with the large filling opening
There is no need to fold even large cardboard boxes. Inside the chamber, rows of retainers keep down the waste material, giving efficient compaction and a dense bale.
- Fast cycle time - The baler has a fast cycle time of only 43 sec
- Flexible binding - Steel wire and strapping can be used
- Good working environment - due to a very low noise level of only 62 dB
|Press Force (T)||30|
|Power supply||3x400V 50Hz 16A|
|Noise level (dB)||62-64|
|Cycle time (s)||43|
|Dimensions WxDxH (mm)||2075 x 1275 x 3280|
|Filling opening WxH (mm)||1525 x 560|
|Filling height (mm)||1260|
|Chamber height (mm)||1680|
|Bale size WxDxH (mm)||1525 x 800 x 1100|
|Bale weight cardboard (kg)||375-500|
|Bale weight plastic (kg)||400-600|