X30 Vertical Baler
The X30 is ideally suited for use in retail shops. This model is also an asset to industrial companies with large quantities of waste. The X30 is a compact machine with high capacity and superior press force.
A main feature of this baler is the extremely wide filling opening, perfect for handling larger boxes. Daily operation is not a difficult task with the X30 and finished bales are tied easily with flat straps or steel wires. If you require a quiet machine, this is perfect. A unique hydraulic system ensures its noiseless and because it’s so low in height, installation is simple.
The X30 offers a press force of 30t and is 1745 x 1260 x 2295mm in size. Bale sizes are 1200 x 800 x 1000 with cardboard weight at 280-350kg. Plastic bakes increase to 350-450kg.
How do I use a vertical baler?
We’ve put together a handy video showing you the full process below, click launch video.
- Recyclables such as plastic or cardboard are hand fed through until realistically full.
- A full-light indicator tells you when the chamber is full.
- Tie off the bale using strapping or wire and eject the finished bale.
- Remove the bale and store until collection from your waste processor.
WxH (mm) 1090 x 655
WxDxH (mm) 1200 x 800 x 1000
Cardboard, Plastic Foil, Paper, PET Bottles, Alu and Tin Cans, Plastic Hard, Textile, EPS
How loud is this machine?
X30 Vertical Baler
A wide fill opening handles larger cardboard boxes
Handles Large Quantities
The X30 is ideal for industry and large retail stores
- Noiseless - Due to a unique hydraulic system
- Easy installation - Very low overall height
- Safe and steady opening of door - Operated by a strong threaded spindle
|Bale weight cardboard (kg)||275-350|
|Bale weight plastic foil (kg)||325-425|
|Bale size WxDxH (mm)||1200 x 800 x 1000|
|Press force (t)||30|
|Power supply||3x400V 50Hz 16A|
|Noise Level (dB)||59-60|
|Cycle time avg. (sec)||25|
|Dimensions WxDxH (mm)||1745 x 1255 x 2295|
|Machine weight (kg)||1710|
|Feed opening WxH (mm)||1090 x 655|
|Filling height (mm)||1130|
|Chamber height (mm)||1675|
|Number of ties||4|
|Type of tying||Twine / Steel wire|
|Full bale light||Yes|