Our company is looking for a Junior Sales Consultant to join the team. Supporting the growing Sales and Marketing team to deliver key targets and exceptional customer service. Focused on accurate research to source important information required and to initiate outreach for new leads and administrative support for current clients.
This is the perfect role for someone taking their first step into sales, and has a passion to achieve targets and ambition to grow their career in Sales.
A bespoke training plan with financial investment will be provided to grow your future within the Greenbank team
• Supporting the Technical Sales Consultants, by setting up business calls and meetings to ensure objectives are being met
• Working closely with the Business Development Manager to research, identify, and contact new opportunities across different industry segments.
• Create extensive sales opportunities by speaking with customers, building relationships and managing leads with the sales team
• Actively pursue business opportunities with prospecting into existing accounts, including cold calling and follow up of leads
• Managing a set of own selected small- to mid-sized accounts and supporting the Sales team on extraction and conversion accounts.
• Manage a pipeline of prospective business/quotes and take ownership of special bids and deals
• Provide an excellent customer experience throughout all interactions
• Provide field based sales support to the Technical Sales Consultants
• To respond quickly and efficiently to customer enquiries
•Increase knowledge of competitor position and activities through close contact with the key customers
• Driven, energetic, diligent, tenacious, trustworthy and accountable
• Ability to handle pressure and work to sales targets and KPI's
• Self-development attitude, ith the ability to work using your own initiative
• Persistent, highly professional and results oriented
• Extremely organised
• Passionate about providing excellent customer service and delivering results
• Business Management or Marketing Training
•Proficient in Excel and MS office
As a Field Based Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will include but are not limited to the installation, repair and servicing of waste handling equipment such as Balers, Compactors, Bin lifting systems and Shredders whilst providing accurate and prompt completion and submission of reports, inspection and commissioning documents to your office-based colleagues for processing and submission to the customer.
As a Field Based Engineer, you are the face of Greenbank, you are therefore responsible for providing excellent face-to-face customer service whilst achieving service level agreements such as attendance within an agreed deadlines and first-time fixes on repairs.
In order to achieve first time fixes each Field Based Engineer is provided with a vehicle stock which they will be responsible to manage effectively.
Continuous development of skills, accreditations and competencies is required to ensure that Greenbank continue to provide the best possible service to our clients.
• Full UK drivers’ license
• Proven experience in the fault finding, diagnosis, rectification and repair within plant, auto or industrial machinery
• Ability to read and understand manufacturer’s instructions
• Ability to read and understand CAD designs
• Mechanical Experience/knowledge
• Electrical Experience/knowledge
• Hydraulic Experience/knowledge
• Pneumatic Experience/knowledge
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work within H&S regs and apply a common-sense approach to H&S
• Self-motivated, positive attitude, with drive and enthusiasm to succeed
• Can work on their own initiative whilst contributing positively to the wider team
• Computer literate
• Customer focused, friendly and approachable
• Problem Solver
• LOLER legislation awareness
• PUWER legislation awareness
• NVQ in electrical or mechanical
• Waste handling equipment experience such as Balers, Compactors, Bin lifting systems, Shredders