The Greenbank GB50–38T semi automatic baler is designed for retail and commercial baling operations to facilitate fast loading of baling materials. Producing high density, high quality bales to improve efficiencies and drive down costs. A compact high efficiency power pack reduces the carbon footprint and associated operating costs.
- Vertical (Portcullis type) hydraulic end door
- Full bale eject of each bale
- High and low pressure baling modes
- Low level machine (loading) height
- Horizontal bale tying 4 wire ties
- Hardox plated floor and press plate base
Our waste and recycling balers are capable of producing high density, mill quality bales. The enclosed power pack has proven to reduce power consumption, contributing to a lower carbon footprint.
If you’re interested in finding out more please download our specification sheet below – or place an enquiry with one of our technical advisors.
WxH (mm) 1250 x 1050 mm
WxDxH (mm) 750 x 1100 x 1200 mm